One of most valuable resources for business owners is their time and energy. Without a deliberate and concerted effort to maximising the value of time and minimising wasted time, you will find it difficult to progress your business as much as you would like. Learn how your time is being lost and how you can get it back.
Why do you need it?
Everyone is a time waster. It just depends on where, how and how much. More importantly is to know when we are spending time on the wrong activities. A core concept we explore is around energy and how this is one of the most important aspects of time management.
Who is it is for?
This program is for business owners, managers and general staff. Everyone who wants to improve their productivity can benefit from this program.
What do we offer?
- 1 x half day workshop on time management
Our program covers the core elements of time management. Our learning outcomes are listed below:
- Where, how and why your time is being lost
- Maximise High Value Activities and Minimise Low Value Activities
- Align energy peaks and troughs to minimise wasted energy
- Utilise your calendar and to-do list in a way that works
- Integrate the 5 principles of time management into your daily schedule
- Execute the 7 time management hacks to instantly unlock time
- Identify time wasters and how to minimise them
Where has this content come from?
This is content that has been developed over many years based on a combination of sources, including:
- Working with managers on their poor performers and observing how and why they waste time
- Interviewing thousands of people, including high performers who talk about how they manage time
- Analysis of personality profiles, human beings in the workplace, how high performers behave versus others
- Books, videos, blogs, training workshops, conversations etc.
- The need to implement time management techniques to achieve results in my own career
Implement time management techniques to improve your performance and the performance of your team
We all feel like we don't have enough time. The world we live in is fast paced and it's a competitive environment. Beyond HR provides time management workshops across Australia for businesses who want to invest in their people. We provide useful and practical knowledge, tips and tools for people across major Australian cities including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth. Whatever your goals, we will work with you to find a solution that will help your medium or small business grow from success to success.
Contact Beyond HR today for a time management workshop from top training professionals.
Serious about building capability? Find out how our unique approach will help you achieve next level growth in your business