Why do you need it?
Most businesses will promote people into leadership and management roles based on their individual performance and their views of the person's potential for leadership. However, it is a completely different role to just operating on your own. Put it this way - Michael Jordan playing basketball is a different job to running the Charlotte Hornets and Nathan Buckley playing football is different to coaching the Collingwood Football Team.
Who is it is for?
We specialise in working with the management teams of small-medium businesses. We find this helps to embed the behaviours and techniques better and support changes. However, we can also run programs for individuals tailored to our program below.
What do we offer?
- 8 x half day workshops for your management team
- 8 x one-on-one coaching sessions to embed the behaviours
- Personality profiling using multiple assessments to identify likely strengths and weaknesses
Our program covers the core elements of being an effective leader and manager of people. Our learning outcomes are listed in the table below:
Strategic leadership and development methods for managers
When you want to effectively align your employees to successfully deliver on your company goals, it helps to have the right leaders in place. Communication and management skills are two of the most important assets an individual can have, in both their personal and professional lives.
Whether you have an underperforming manager and don’t know how to deal with the situation or you have spent thousands of dollars on management training and not yet seen any results, our management classes, training and development will build the necessary skills within your management team to help you achieve success and growth in your business.
Effective communication training for managers
Whatever your goals of management may be – from building wonderful relationships to creating an energising team – our leadership training for managers will provide your team with the right practical management skills needed to help create a high-performing team.
The right person in a management role can reach their full potential with our management and leadership training program and the right system in place. If you want to plan for future growth and proactively deal with inevitable change, invest in your business with communication training and management development.
Some of the ways in which our management development program can help you reach your goal includes:
- Working with the business owner and manager to help define what a manager actually is and their role within the company
- Providing the essential tools and skills to assist managers to excel in their role
- Conducting workshops on how to coach staff and provide the right feedback to develop their team
- Aligning the processes (such as performance reviews) to support manager effectiveness
- Providing one-on-one coaching to managers to embed the learning
- Helping realign people to new roles who aren’t suited to management
- Our management development training sessions aren’t just a quick-fix – unlike other management workshops, we provide continuous training and development onsite to deliver a tangible change to the culture of your business.
Create dynamic leaders with management development training
We know that leadership training in a business starts with an embedded learning process, and we are committed to providing you with a management plan that will breed a supportive work environment.
Beyond HR provides leadership training workshops across Australia for SME’s who want to invest in their people. We provide invaluable information for your business across major Australian cities including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth. Whatever your management development goals, we will work with you to find a solution that will help your medium or small business grow from success to success.
Our management training courses will motivate, influence, and create resilient leaders who can help you grow your business. Contact Beyond HR today for customised management strategies from top communication training professionals.
Serious about building capability? Find out how our unique approach will help you achieve next level growth in your business